The CNAS Scholarship Management System is accepting applications October 1 - October 31, 2019.
Who can apply?
Current undergraduate and current graduate students in the UCR College of Natural & Agricultural Sciences.
How to start?
Click Apply here or follow the direct link to ucr.academicworks.com
What do you need to get started?
Your UCR Net ID and password.
Do you have questions?
Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The application process has never been easier:
Submit your applications online, send your reference request at the time of application, and check the status of your application at any time.
- To successfully access the website please use the newest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Apple Safari (Internet Explorer is not recommended).
- All scholarships close at 11:59 P.M. Pacific Standard Time on October 31, 2019, and please note that all scholarship application materials, including letters of recommendation, are due by this date.
- The scholarship amount awarded is subject to availability of funds.
- Qualifying does not guarantee that you will receive a scholarship.
- Please note there are several sources of scholarship support available at UCR. You are encouraged to contact your department regarding additional scholarship opportunities.
- For any questions regarding the scholarships available here, please contact email@example.com.
Good luck, CNAS Science Highlanders!
Download our CNAS Scholarships flyer / poster here:
CNAS Scholarships Flyer 8.5 x 11"
CNAS Scholarships Poster 11 x 17"
Print poster 11 x 17 borderless for best results